Product: Thermistor Data Logger
Made by: MICROEDGE INSTRUMENTS (CANADA)
SITE-LOG LPTH-1 data logger is a 7-channel, battery powered, stand-alone thermistor data logger, with storage up to 8 MB of data in non-volatile flash memory. It can record resistance and is best for 10K NTC thermistors.
Plug & Play USB port and versatile custom equation simplify communications and engineering unit conversion. 16-bit ADC makes it well suited for science and laboratory applications where precise and accurate measurements are critical.
Simply plug the logger to computer’s USB port, and the software automatically recognizes it and handles the configuration, downloading, graph viewing and more…
- 16-bit analog-to-digital converter
- 8 megabyte memory size
- 7 external thermistor channels plus internal thermistor for ambient temperature.
- Both USB and serial interfaces with auto baud rate of up to 115 kbps
- Over 10 years of battery life
- Powerful software for configuration, downloading, plotting, analysis and alarm reporting
- Configurable alarm control/excitation controls
- Wide sampling interval selections (20 milliseconds to 12 hours)
- Rugged aluminum enclosure
- Coated PCB to protect against moisture, corrosion and mildew.