DescriptionProduct: Current Data Logger
Made by: MICROEDGE INSTRUMENTS (CANADA)
SITE-LOG LPC-1 is a 7-channel, battery powered, stand-alone current DC data logger, with storage up to 8 MB of data in non-volatile flash memory. Input current signals can be from sensors, transducers, transmitters or any other common current sources.
Its on-board temperature channel provides environment monitoring and temperature compensation.
Its aluminum enclosure makes it excellent in the harshest industrial environment.
Plug & Play USB port and versatile custom equation simplify communications and engineering unit conversion. 16-bit ADC makes it well suited for science and laboratory applications where precise and accurate measurements are critical.
Simply plug the logger to computer's USB port, and the software automatically recognizes it and handles the configuration, downloading, graph viewing and more...
- 16-bit analog-to-digital converter
- Temperature Compensation
- 8 megabyte memory size
- Both USB and serial interfaces with auto baud rate of up to 115200 bps
- Programmable input ranges (4-20mA, 0-50mA)
- Over 10 years of battery life
- Powerful software for configuration, downloading, plotting, analysis and alarm reporting
- Configurable alarm control/excitation Controls
- Wide sampling interval selections (20 milliseconds to 12 hours)
- Rugged aluminum enclosure
- Coated PCB to protect against moisture, corrosion and mildew.